LIFE IN UK
With a cheerful cosmopolitan society, UK offers an outstanding learning environment that is widely renowned all over the world. International students come to UK typically to pursue their undergraduate or post-graduation courses. Many universities and colleges in UK welcome new students through organizing various events before commencing the academic course, so that students can make new friends regardless to their nations. Besides, various social and cultural activities are often run for international students throughout the year. UK universities facilitate several clubs and societies that are accessible for all the students to get involved.Get a warm welcome
The UK has been welcoming international students for generations. We have many years of experience of looking after your needs, and will give you special support from the moment you apply and throughout your time in the UK. Many institutions arrange for you to be collected from the airport and offer guaranteed accommodation for your first year. They will provide a dedicated international office, international student societies, planned social activities, academic support, counselors and advisers. The system works: the UK has one of the lowest 'drop-out' rates (the number of students who leave before the end of their course) in the world.International Students
For international students it is quite easy to develop a varied and interesting lifestyle in Britain. With an extensive student discounts and so many of the cities most appealing attractions being free, you'll always find ways to make your money go further. Living in UK will increase the value of your studies.
Every university in UK has their student union that organizes several extra curricular activities like, theatre performances, movies nights and quiz nights. Besides, there are various clubs and sports in every university that varies from football, volleyball to painting, movies and etc, which are mostly run through university unions. It is a great way to meet other students and get involved in campus life.Health Care and Wellness Living
International students have to get prepared for the extremely new conditions. It may be difficult to get personalized in the first few days. Students can avail premium health care facility accessible at affordable costs. As an international student you can acquire this facility and it is also valid for the dependants of the students from abroad. International students are entitled to get free medical treatments from National Heath Service (not valid for below 6 months study program).Exiting, multicultural
UK people like to get together and enjoy themselves. Theatres, concerts and art galleries can be found in all large towns and cities; big sports events take place every weekend; pubs and restaurants are everywhere. Multicultural highlights include:
1. China Town. Discover authentic Chinese culture and taste an array of exotic foods in China Town's many restaurants and supermarkets.
2. Brixton Market. Buy some of the best Afro-Caribbean food at this energetic market. Hidden away in the side streets you'll find art galleries exhibiting the works of up-and-coming artists.
3. Shri Swaminarayan Temple. Visit the largest Hindu temple outside India and enjoy hours of peace and discovery in this masterpiece of exotic architecture.
4. Kingsland Road. Try the delights of Vietnamese cafés or dine and dance to Latin music in this culturally diverse area.
5. Green Lanes. Kurdish, Greek and Turkish restaurants are just some of the flavours you'll find here - taste the real Mediterranean.
6. Brick Lane. Famous for its curries, you can experience authentic Bangladeshi cafés or queue with Londoners night and day at one of the best bagel bakeries in the country.
The most prominent feature is the merger of several civilizations and cultures within UK and that too with no racial discrimination.Back to top