- May 9, 2018
- Posted by: admin
- Category: News
- To be eligible, students must:
- be classified as an International Student as defined under the rules of the University of Tasmania;
- have received an offer to study the full-time eligible course at the University of Tasmania’s Launceston campus;
- be commencing the first year of their degree in Semester 2, 2018
- pay the acceptance fee outlined in their Letter of Offer within two weeks (14 business days) and provide evidence of payment as set out in the Letter of Offer; and
- apply for University accommodation (single accommodation only)
Applicants who apply for academic credit or advanced standing are not eligible for this bursary.
Students who defer the commencement of their degree to 2019 or beyond are not eligible for this bursary.